…………………………Click here to order your DG regulations 2020, IATA, ICAO, IMO, ADR, CFR………..… see our free Combo plus pack for orders……….free shipping…………IN STOCK IATA 2020 DGR 61st EDITION............IN STOCK IMDG 2019.............ADRs IN STOCK.....Click on the logo (right) to find out more about the 2020 Biennial Dangerous Goods Roadshow - the DG event of the year!.....
The worldwide Dangerous Goods authorised distributor & service provider to industry
Welcome To Labeline
*Leading authorised distributor for all DG Multi-Modes (air, sea, road and rail). The largest regulatory distributor for IATA worldwide over the last 11 years, IATA’s only authorised distributor for UK and Ireland.
*Preferred supplier to MOD, DGSA’s and Training services.
*Compliant publications, annual update service, compliant labelling, documentation and UN packaging with IATA, ICAO IMO, UN ADR and DoT.
*Leading proactive worldwide DG specialist covering a wide range of industries.
*Leading DG software provider including the E-Freight system.
*Our DG labels are used and distributed by leading industries in over 160 countries across all continents, from the Sahara to Antarctica.
We often see companies state they are the biggest and best, they state labels adhere to BS5609 and are compliant but we find many errors. We have tested some of these labels and found that they do not meet minimum standards.
We go over and above industry standards with our DG labels and recommend that you speak to the DG industry users and regulators, you will find Labeline are recommended most of the time. You must take account that it is not the printer or bookseller that will be fined it’s the person that signs the DG note. Labeline’s priority is to be DG compliant with a first class service, we are not the cheapest label provider nor do we wish to be, but with our price match policy on all comparison products you cannot go wrong.
When problems occur Labeline are well connected to the DG industry and can get your shipments moving.
It’s Dangerous Goods you cannot risk it!
- IATA DGR 61st Edition 2020, English, Floating Licence - Code IATA9514-61 £1,366.00
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) 61st Edition 2020, English, Download - Code IATADGRWEB61 £275.00
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) 60th Edition 2019, English, Download - Code IATADGRWEB60 This product has now been replaced by IATADGRWEB61.
- IATA DGR 60th Edition 2019, English, Mobile Licence - Code IATA8588-60 This product has now been replaced by IATA8588-61.
- CAA approved Dangerous Goods Online Training Course for Shippers, Category 1 - Code ELCAT1 £165.00 – £449.00
- CAA approved Dangerous Goods Online Training Course for Operators, Category 6 - Code ELCAT6 £165.00 – £449.00
- IMO catalogue: IMDG e-Reader - Code IMDGE18 £135.00
- IMO catalogue: IMDG Code on the Web - Code IMDGWEB £135.00