………………Click here to order your DG regulations 2021, IATA, ICAO, IMO, ADR, CFR………..… see our free Combo plus pack for orders……….free shipping…………IN STOCK IATA 2021 DGR 62nd EDITION............IN STOCK IMDG 2020.............ADRs IN STOCK.....HAZ21 IN STOCK...Click on the logo (right) to watch recordings of the 2020 Biennial Dangerous Goods Webshow - the DG event of the year!.....
The worldwide Dangerous Goods authorised distributor & service provider to industry
Welcome To Labeline
*Leading authorised distributor for all DG Multi-Modes (air, sea, road and rail). The largest regulatory distributor for IATA worldwide over the last 12 years, IATA’s only authorised distributor for UK and Ireland.
*Preferred supplier to MOD, DGSA’s and Training services.
*Compliant publications, annual update service, compliant labelling, documentation and UN packaging with IATA, ICAO IMO, UN ADR and DoT.
*Leading proactive worldwide DG specialist covering a wide range of industries.
*Leading DG software provider including the E-Freight system.
*Our DG labels are used and distributed by leading industries in over 160 countries across all continents, from the Sahara to Antarctica.
We often see companies state they are the biggest and best, they state labels adhere to BS5609 and are compliant but we find many errors. We have tested some of these labels and found that they do not meet minimum standards.
We go over and above industry standards with our DG labels and recommend that you speak to the DG industry users and regulators, you will find Labeline are recommended most of the time. You must take account that it is not the printer or bookseller that will be fined it’s the person that signs the DG note. Labeline’s priority is to be DG compliant with a first class service, we are not the cheapest label provider nor do we wish to be, but with our price match policy on all comparison products you cannot go wrong.
When problems occur Labeline are well connected to the DG industry and can get your shipments moving.
It’s Dangerous Goods – you cannot risk it!
FAST AND COMPETITIVE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) 62nd Edition 2021, English, Regular with Laptop Bag - Code IATADGRC62 From: £290.00
- IATA DGR 62nd 2021, English, Regular Bound - Code IATADGR62DGO From: £280.00
- ICAO Technical Instructions 2021-22 Edition - Code ICAODGR21 £205.00
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) 62nd Edition 2021, English, Download - Code IATADGRWEB62 £270.00
- ICAO Guide to Competency-based DG Training and Assessment - Code ICAO10147 £128.00
- IATA World Air Transport Statistics (WATS) 10 Year Data and (WATS+) 2 Year Data Bundle, Download - Code IATA9155-64 £3,600.00
- IATA World Air Transport Statistics PLUS (WATS+) 2020 Electronic (PDF & Year Airline Data), Download - Code IATA8288-64 £1,600.00
- IATA World Air Transport Statistics (WATS) 10 Year Data Package, Download - Code IATA9016-64 £2,400.00