IMDG 39-18 Dangerous Goods Regulations Spiral
Labeline was given approval in 2013 to produce the IMDG Dangerous Goods Regulations in a Spiral format. Regretfully, IMO have now withdrawn approval citing breach of copyright, advising that from their research, there is no demand. This is a surprise to us as it’s a best seller with high demand by our clients. With your support we would like to present a case to IMO, allowing Labeline to continue the IMDG spiral that complements all the other DG Spirals used by our clients as a preferred choice.
…………………………Pre-order your DG regulations,IATA, ICAO, IMO, ADR, CFR………..… see our free Combo plus pack for Pre-orders……….free shipping…………IN STOCK IATA 2019 DGR 60th EDITION............IN STOCK IMDG 2019.............ADRs IN STOCK
The worldwide Dangerous Goods authorised distributor & service provider to industry
Welcome To Labeline
*Leading authorised distributor for all DG Multi-Modes (air, sea, road and rail). The largest regulatory distributor for IATA worldwide over the last 10 years, IATA’s only authorised distributor for UK and Ireland.
*Preferred supplier to MOD, DGSA’s and Training services.
*Compliant publications, annual update service, compliant labelling, documentation and UN packaging with IATA, ICAO IMO, UN ADR and DoT.
*Leading proactive worldwide DG specialist covering a wide range of industries.
*Leading DG software provider including the E-Freight system.
*Our DG labels are used and distributed by leading industries in over 160 countries across all continents, from the Sahara to Antarctica.
We often see companies state they are the biggest and best, they state labels adhere to BS5609 and are compliant but we find many errors. We have tested some of these labels and found that they do not meet minimum standards.
We go over and above industry standards with our DG labels and recommend that you speak to the DG industry users and regulators, you will find Labeline are recommended most of the time. You must take account that it is not the printer or bookseller that will be fined it’s the person that signs the DG note. Labeline’s priority is to be DG compliant with a first class service, we are not the cheapest label provider nor do we wish to be, but with our price match policy on all comparison products you cannot go wrong.
When problems occur Labeline are well connected to the DG industry and can get your shipments moving.
It’s Dangerous Goods you cannot risk it!
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) 60th Edition 2019, English, Download - Code IATADGRWEB60 £259.00
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) 59th Edition 2018, English (DRAFT) £259.00 – £267.00
- IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) 60th Edition 2019, English, Regular with Laptop Bag - Code IATADGRC60 £269.00
- CLP/GHS (inc. SDS authoring and supply labels)
- ICAO Dangerous Goods Emergency Response Guide 2019-20, Download - Code ICAO/ERG19 £87.00
- ICAO Supplement to Technical Instructions for Dangerous Goods 2019-20 Edition, Download - Code £166.00
- ICAO TI, Technical Instructions 2019-20 Edition Dangerous Goods, Download- Code £205.00
- IATA DGR 60th Edition 2019, Limited Edition 60th Anniversary (Hard Cover Book) - Code IATA9759-60 £392.00