The CAA accredited online course on Adequate Instruction, for those involved in the transport of Section II lithium batteries by air, is offered by Labeline International. This is the first online DG course of its type to be accredited by the UK’s Civil Aviation Authority (CAA). Section II applies to batteries and cells usually found in mobile phones, laptops, watches, key fobs, promotional products etc.
Shippers of Section II batteries or cells, either separately or in / with a product, are all required to have received “Adequate Instruction” which is commensurate with their role. They must be able to demonstrate that they understand the correct application of documented procedures for the packing, labelling, marking and documentations requirements, as applicable to their job function.
Records must be kept of when the instruction was given. Employees should also be given periodic refresher training which should be done at least every two years – or whenever the procedure is revised, or regulations are changed, whichever is sooner.
The benefits of the CAA Accredited Online Course
• Fully CAA approved.
• Cost effective.
• Staff can take the course at their desk or at home.
• No restrictions to rigid course dates, candidates can take the course anytime.
• Flexibility to train more than one member of staff at the same time.
• The modules can be repeated to re-enforce learning as many times as required.
• Access to DG professionals during the course via our dedicated email address.
• Discounted price on IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
• No need to sit an exam.
For more information about the CAA Accredited online course for Section II Lithium Batteries click here. Labeline offers other CAA accredited online training courses: Shippers (Cat 1), Operators (Cat 6) and Lithium Batteries.