2020 BIENNIAL DANGEROUS GOODS ROADSHOW
Hear from the experts representing each mode of transport and how the changes included in the 2021 Dangerous Goods Regulations will influence your business before they come into effect.
- Regulatory updates for all modes given by prominent industry knowledge leaders.
- Same agenda at both events – held at top quality venues.
- Presentations from leading lights across industry on topics such as Understanding Emergency Response (from first call to remediation), Digital Data Transfer (to replace DGNs), Enforcement around the World, DG Packaging, Online DG Training and New formats for DG Regulations.
- A fantastic opportunity for networking with fellow DG professionals.
- There will be a free Ice-breaker drinks reception on the evening before each of the events – all delegates will be welcome
- Meet leading specialist suppliers to the industry and delegates from around the world.
- Of interest to all levels who are involved in dangerous goods: warehouse, shippers, administrators, procurement, training and DG specialists.
- Comprehensive and useful delegate pack.
- A full day of learning with refreshments throughout the day, includes a hot lunch.
- A non-profit international event – accessible and affordable at £135.00 per person.