DANGEROUS GOODS REGULATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
THE ONLY UK & REPUBLIC OF IRELAND AUTHORISED DISTRIBUTOR FOR IATA DGR and it’s other Air transport Publications. Labeline are also the only UK company to achieve authorised and approved distribution for all Dangerous Goods Multi-Mode regulatory publications
Dedicated to the dangerous goods industry for over 25 years and earning recommendations from the leading Air, Sea, Road and Rail authorities, Labeline International is a worldwide distributor and one of the largest recognised specialists in the field of Dangerous Goods Regulations (IATA/ICAO/ADR/IMDG/ UN/ADN/RID/CFR), performing as the leading independent regulatory distributor worldwide for the past 11 years.
Dangerous goods consignments are often snagged en route because they are incorrectly marked with non-compliant labels or there are errors with documentation. Labeline helps our customers reduce the risk of costly delays, or even fines, by maintaining high stock levels of compliant labels, marks and DG forms for immediate despatch. We supply DG software that makes seamless documentation generating compliant documentation.
Labeline operates a next day delivery service within the UK and US, normally 1-2-3 days for international deliveries,(depending on location) and free Worldwide shipping on selected items.
Our customer service and fast delivery to over 160 countries has established Labeline as one of the world’s leading suppliers for the complete range of Multi-Modal DG regulations, software, hazard and handling labels, placards, documentation, DG packaging and training.
When you need Dangerous Goods compliance, Labeline is your one stop for peace of mind.
USA – UK – Europe – Middle East – Australasia
- OTIF Rail Regulations 2021- Code DETRRID21 £120.00
- ICAO Supplement to Technical Instructions for Dangerous Goods 2021-22 Edition - Code ICAODGRS21 £166.00
- ICAO Technical Instructions 2021-22 Edition - Code ICAODGR21 £205.00
- IATA DGR 62nd Edition 2021, English, Regular Bound - Code IATADGR62 From: £280.00
- ICAO Guide to Competency-based DG Training and Assessment - Code ICAO10147 £128.00
- IATA World Air Transport Statistics (WATS) 10 Year Data and (WATS+) 2 Year Data Bundle, Download - Code IATA9155-64 £3,600.00
- IATA World Air Transport Statistics PLUS (WATS+) 2020 Electronic (PDF & Year Airline Data), Download - Code IATA8288-64 £1,600.00
- IATA World Air Transport Statistics (WATS) 10 Year Data Package, Download - Code IATA9016-64 £2,400.00