Labeline has been appointed as the Authorised Reseller for the first DG Online Training course and exam (ELCAT1E), approved by the UK’s Civil Aviation Authority (CAA). Due to the current climate the course will be followed by an online invigilated exam.
The purpose of the DG Online Training course and exam (ELCAT1E), is to ensure students are knowledgeable and proficient in the use of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations. The course can be taken in place of a three-day initial, or two-day refresher, classroom course. The content is fully compliant with CAA regulations and designed for airlines, shippers, postal operators and freight forwarders.
“A well presented easy to understand course. Covers all main parts of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations. Progress check quizzes throughout and at the end of each module. Complemented with a useful revision workbook + lots of questions and challenging exercises. Recommended.”
Director, David Bond Ltd.
Benefits of the DG Online Training course and exam (ELCAT1E):
- Fully CAA approved.
- Cost effective.
- Staff can take the course and the exam at their desk or at home.
- No restrictions to rigid course dates, take the course anytime.
- The modules can be repeated to re-enforce learning as many times as required.
- 12 weeks to complete the course.
- Access to DG professionals during the course via our dedicated email address.
- Discounted price on IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
To ensure that candidates are tested for competency, an invigilated exam must be taken after completing the online training modules. To fulfil this requirement, the CAA have approved the online invigilation process that accompanies this course.
For Category 6 Course please click here
For online Lithium Battery training click here
Please click here for answers to any questions you may have about undertaking our training courses.