Labeline has been appointed as the Authorised Reseller for the first Dangerous Goods Online Training programme approved by the UK’s Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
The online Lithium Batteries training course can be undertaken in your own time at your own pace. You will have access to a comprehensive workbook with exercises in each section to test your learning.
It is designed for those who pack and ship lithium ion and lithium metal cells and batteries by air, including airline staff, shippers, postal operators and freight forwarders. This online Lithium Batteries training course includes classification of lithium batteries, completing the necessary documentation, marking, labelling and packaging of shipments.
Students will be trained on how to be proficient in the use of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations for the purposes of shipping lithium batteries in compliance with the international regulatory requirements.
To ensure that candidates are tested for competency, an invigilated classroom exam must be taken after completing the online training modules. To fulfil this requirement, multiple dates and locations will provide plenty of options to attend the exam.
Benefits of the online dangerous goods training:
• Fully CAA approved.
• Cost effective.
• Staff can take the online lithium battery training at their desk or at home.
• No restrictions to rigid course dates, take the course anytime.
• Flexibility to train more than one member of staff at the same time.
• The modules can be repeated to re-enforce learning as many times as required.
• Access to DG professionals during the course via our dedicated email address.
• Discounted price on IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.