COVID-19: Access to the IATA DGR via Time Limited Mobile Licences for use during the course is temporarily available from Labeline. Click here for the options.
Labeline is IATA’s top performing distributor Worldwide and the only UK and Irish Republic authorised distributor and approved supplier for all Multi Mode DG regulations.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Always purchase where you see these IATA copyrighted images and the IATA logo, without them your publication could be invalidated. Approved distributors are committed to providing you with a 1st class service, ongoing support and updates.
CAA approved online DGR training and exam
Labeline now offers online training with CAA approval for both the courses and the online exam invigilation. Uniquely in the UK, these courses give candidates the opportunity to achieve their CAA accreditation whilst working remotely. Click here to see the options.
* NEW* IATA DGR MOBILE LICENCE – SPECIAL ORDER ITEM – Click for Addendum issued 2/12/19
IATA DGR 61st Edition, Mobile Licence
- Browser access to the regulations
- Single user licence for Windows/Mac/Android
- Your personal login allows for use with any device
- One use at a time online
- Up to two devices offline
IATA DGR 61st Mobile Edition 2020. Recognised by airlines worldwide, the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) is the industry standard for shipping dangerous goods by air. It is the most complete, up-to-date and user-friendly reference manual trusted by the industry for over 60 years.
Maintaining compliance with the latest regulations is critical for safely shipping dangerous goods by air. The DGR draws from the industry’s most trustworthy cargo sources to help you classify, pack, mark, label and document shipments of dangerous goods. The DGR includes international dangerous goods air regulations, as well as state and airline requirements. It is an invaluable resource in ensuring you have all the information you need to ship safely and in compliance, at your fingertips.
The IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations is:
- A global reference for shipping dangerous goods by air and the only standard recognised by the global Airline industry.
- Everything you need to prepare dangerous goods shipments in compliance with international air transport regulations.
- The industry’s most trustworthy cargo sources to help you classify, pack, mark, label, document shipments of dangerous goods and ensure they are safe to travel
See Additional Information for a summary of electronic versions available.
Changes in the IATA DGR 61st edition came into effect on 1st January 2020.
NOTE: The Mobile Licence is accessed on line via your browser and is suitable for use on any device. For the download of the eDGR for a single windows device click here. For the server download (Floating Licence) version please click here.
Labeline operate a price match policy on this product. Contact our sales department for more information.