IATA Infectious Substances Shipping Guidelines 16th Edit. 2020 – Code IATA9052-16
IATA Infectious Substances Shipping Guidelines 16th Edition 2020
Based on the latest edition of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, the Infectious Substances Shipping Guidelines (ISSG) includes information regarding the transport of biological products, clinical waste, exempt human specimens and exempt animal specimens.
The ISSG provides guidelines on how to properly ship infectious substances by any mode of transport anywhere in the world and includes:
• Information of the transport of biological products, clinical waste, exempt human specimens and exempt animal specimens
• Information applicable to the transport of infectious substances by other modes of transport including sea, road, rail and through mail and courier systems
• Provides training requirements, examples of actual documentation, and updated images detailing shipping scenarios have been updated to reflect the current reality
• How-to checklists cover every step of the shipping process including classification, identification, packaging, marking, labelling and handling.
• Guidelines that are outlined in a convenient, easy-to-read manual with up-to-date information including all the changes to the ICAO Technical Instructions
This manual is recommended for shippers, carriers, receivers and consignees who ship infectious substances such as:
• Laboratory and research professionals
• Health and medical professionals (for both humans and animals)
• Airline cargo acceptance agents
• Freight forwarders
• Pharmaceutical company employees
Labeline operate a price match policy on this product. Contact our sales department for more information.