Airport Handling Manual (AHM) 38th Edition
– AHM 38th Edition & IGOM 7th Edition are available to order separately and/or as combos
– Introducing web downloads; the same application as the CD but with faster delivery and no freight charges! Please note web downloads are not available as combos and USB keys have been discontinued.
This edition’s changes include:
– Chapter 2 – Baggage Handling
o Updated to reflect the changes in Passenger Services Conference Resolutions Manual (PSCRM).
– Chapter 4 :Aircraft Handling and Loading:
o AHM440 – New standards developed by IDQP for Potable Water Servicing
o AHM420 / 422-4 – Updated standards and messaging for ULDs
– Chapter 5 – Load Control
o New AHM564 – To assist in preparation of phasing out of AHM560 (by 2018) to the new and more detailed AHM565
o New in book – AHM565 now includes the full text (45 pages) of the Explanatory Material for semi-permanent data exchange for new generation of Departure Control Systems
– Chapter 6 – Airside Management and Safety
o AHM 640 – Updated standard on Human Factor
– Chapter 7- Aircraft Messaging
o AHM 730/731/780 Updated Aircraft Movement messages and delay codes
– Chapter 8 Ground Handling Agreements
o AHM811 Yellow Pages – includes all editorial changes and text clarifications
o AHM815 Complete update of the ticketing agreement
– Chapter 9 Airport Handling Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Specifications
o Over 15 GSE equipment requirements updated to reflect enhanced GSE technology to reduce the potential for damaging aircraft
– Over 50+ amendments to AHM provisions
– For table of contents and more, go to www.iata.org/ahm
The definitive sources for the latest industry-approved policies (AHM) and procedures (IGOM) covering all facets of safe and efficient airport operations.
The AHM is a field-reference publication that contains recommended industry standards and procedures covering airside safety, load control, baggage, cargo and mail handling, aircraft movement control, aircraft loading, departure control systems, functional requirements for ground support equipment, an extensive listing of aircraft doors and ground servicing points by aircraft type, as well as the latest 2013 IATA Standard Ground Handling Agreement. The AHM is published annually in English only.
Labeline operate a price match policy on this product. Contact our sales department for more information.