TRAINING for IMDG Code
Comprehensive courses that can be tailored to meet the requirements for operators, packers, fillers, warehouse staff etc. to be trained to be trained “commensurate with their responsibilities”. Our courses are modular and our standard 2-day courses comprises:
- Classify Dangerous Goods and identify Proper Shipping Names of Dangerous Goods.
- Packing of Dangerous Goods in packages.
- Marking, labelling or placarding Dangerous Goods.
- Packing/unpacking containers.
- Preparing transport documents for dangerous goods
- Offering Dangerous Goods for transport.
- Accepting Dangerous for transport.
DG AWARENESS TRAINING
To comply with ADR and IMDG, personnel must receive general awareness training so that they are familiar with the general requirements of the regulations. Labeline’s 1-day course gives candidates the insight and understanding to meet this obligation.
To discuss your training requirements or request a quote please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 870 850 5051 or +44 (0) 1271 817677