DGSA Consultancy Service – Code DGSACONS
Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser (DGSA) Service Companies involved in the “…carriage, or the related packing, loading, filling or unloading, of dangerous goods by road shall appoint one or more safety advisers for the carriage of dangerous goods….” (ADR 1.8.3).
Wherever you are, Labeline can provide a DGSA service that will meet your obligations and help to improve safety, which include:
• Minimum of one site visit a year
• Annual DGSA Report
• Post incident reporting
• Monitoring compliance
• Provide appropriate training for employees
Your appointed DGSA will be on-hand to provide ad-hoc assistance and advice on:
• Implementation of equipment checks
• Emergency response procedures
• Eligibility of 3rd party contractors
• Operational process verification
• Documentation and classification procedures
Labeline also provides DGSA training in advance of the SQA exams DGSA Support Service Our consultants offer support, advice and a second opinion to problems encountered by DGSA’s across industry, some of which can be very complex – especially when dealing with multimodal shipments.